Tom Rafter - Rafter Insurance Tom Rafter - Owner Mercury Insurance

Get it on Google Play
Google Play and the Google Play logo
are trademarks of Google LLC.

Available on the App Store

Other Insurance

Got Toys?

Boats, Motorcycles, Motorhomes, Travel Trailers, Personal Water Craft, ATVs, Vacation Homes

In California, with all our natural resources, many of us have some sort of personal toy…some more than one. If that toy is required to be street registered, than that vehicle, like auto insurance, must be insured in California. But, even toys that are not “required” to have insurance, like boats, PWC and ATVs should have at least liability insurance to protect you, the owner, from financial peril if you are involved in an accident with another party.

In additional to liability, there are coverages for Physical Damage to the toy as well as special coverages for travel breakdown, watercraft towing riders and RV park liability.

How Do I Get Insurance for My Toy?

There are hundreds of insurance companies offering specialty insurance in California. Which one is right for you? The best way is to contact an independent insurance agent who can search many different insurance companies to find the one that is the best fit for your needs based on coverage needs, price and eligibility.

To start your search for insurance for your toy, contact us at Rafter Insurance Agency today so we can assist you in matching your insurance needs with the companies we represent.

Call us at (916) 983-8773 and find out why Service is Personal to Us.